Practical Year – Supervisor Training
You should be able to...
- to promote the Practical Year as a phase in which the role of the doctor is identified and adapted to the target group
- to recognize and take into account the problems of the "phase of transition
- analyze the Practical Year under the requirements of the NKLM, derive and evaluate measures
- to use measures in a target-oriented way with special consideration of the logbook.
- Catalogues of measures for better integration and support of students of the Practical Year are developed and shown as examples;
- the design of the Practical Year logbook and its use is discussed;
- Techniques for structuring (playing cards, snapps, One minute Preceptor etc.) are practiced;
- evaluation discussions are simulated and reflected upon in small groups.
Hands-on principle: processing of own examination tasks for practice, short impulses, practical exercises and discussions on the coordination of standards.
6 teaching units of 45 minutes. Successfully evaluated by the MedizinDidaktikNetz and meets the nationally recognized quality criteria.
Free of charge for members of the faculty Tübingen. Price on request.
Kompetenzzentrum für Hochschuldidaktik in Medizin, Elfriede-Aulhorn-Str. 10, 72076 Tübingen.
Inhouse courses are possible on request.
Number of Participants:
Maximum 16 Participants