M3 Examiner Course
You should be able to...
- establish a well-structured and smooth examination process
- optimize the content and form of the examination on the basis of your previous teaching and examination experience or to acquire new ones
- formulate examination questions and tasks clearly, practically relevant and at different levels of competence
- adequately manage as auditor
- structure the process of grading and make it transparent
- orientate the grading on comprehensible criteria.
- Special features and the procedure of an M3 examination
- Quality criteria of an examination
- Problems of grading, patient selection, case reporting and case acceptance
- Examinations are planned in small groups and blueprints are created
Each participant works out individually structured practical examination tasks. These are tested in an examination simulation and the examination procedure and examiner behavior is reflected.
8 teaching units of 45 minutes. Successfully evaluated by the MedizinDidaktikNetz and meets the nationally recognized quality criteria.
Free of charge for members of the faculty Tübingen. Price on request.
Kompetenzzentrum für Hochschuldidaktik in Medizin, Elfriede-Aulhorn-Str. 10, 72076 Tübingen.
Inhouse courses are possible on request.
Number of Participants:
Maximum 16 Participants