Students Courses: Key qualification courses
Key qualifications - what is it
- Interdisciplinary qualifications that enable you to act in your academic studies and later in your everyday work.
- No expertise, but:
- Key qualifications offer you to learn and deal effectively the acquisition and the competent handling with specialist knowledge.
Key qualifications - what does it include?
- Practical and communication competencies
- Social competencies
- Personality and self-competence
- Students and doctoral students in medicine and dentistry
- Students of the B.A./M.A.
- Students and doctoral students from other faculties, only if there are any course places left
Our course principle
- Short keynote speeches and practical work on examples from the course participants
- Precise/Specific responses to individual questions and concerns
- Reflection and feedback processes as central/main elements
- Peer learning and learning from each other
OUR COURSE PROGRAM: